You can buy them directly from Lulu at:
$19.99 plus shipping
If you are an author and have not received your copy, please contact us at email@example.com.
CNPS members can submit abstracts for their papers to our annual proceedings. The CNPS 2016 Proceedings will be presented at CNPS 2016 which will be held at Maryland University July 20-23, 2016.
You need to do the following in order to submit at paper:
- Be a paying CNPS member (click here for checking or paying your membership)
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how many papers you want to submit and we will set up your folders online for editing your papers.
- After we setup your folder on ShareLatex.com, you can register and login to ShareLatex.com to see your folders.
- Watch the tutorial on how to use ShareLatex for your paper.
- Use ShareLatex for editing you papers.
- Let us know when you are done at email@example.com
- Abstracts need to be submitted by Tuesday, May 31, 2016 at the latest and the completed paper needs to be submitted by Thursday, June 30, 2016 at the latest.
There is only one file per paper you need to edit and one Bibliography file for all your papers. Each paper has its own folder and under every paper folder Paper1, Paper2, Paper3, there is an aaa-paper.tex folder. That is the folder you edit. The bibliography file is used by all your papers. This is what it looks like on ShareLatex:
If you have any questions, you can email Bob de Hilster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Demo Tutorial Online
Here is the tutorial video for using ShareLatex. ShareLatex is paid for by the CNPS and can be used by all CNPS members! A perk of membership: