CNPS Publishing – Your Proceedings Paper or Book
The CNPS is using a new online publishing tool in the “cloud” which is available to all paying members of the CNPS. Using ShareLatex.com, the CNPS will now be using this system instead of Word for publishing papers for the proceedings. This new system does not require a program and is accessed by any browser connected to the internet. It is also a system that allows for collaborative editing. Here are the advantages of this new system:
- No special program needed
- Data is all stored on the cloud, not on your hard drive
- Papers and books are edit using any browser on any computer
- Multiple authors can work on the same paper or book
- Versions are kept and all change history can be viewed
- No-hassle formatting with all formating being done by latex tags
- Generates PDF for instant access to the publishable paper or book
Register at ShareLatex.com
If you are a CNPS member, you automatically get free access to the CNPS sharelatex site for publishing your work. Please register at the website http://www.sharelatex.com and send your username (the email you registered) to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then set you up with a folder where you can start working on your proceedings paper or book.
Online help can be found at: https://www.sharelatex.com/learn
For help with sharelatex.com, please contact Bob de Hilster at email@example.com.