Dates: 1997-05-18 - 1997-05-20 9.9 (2 decades 3 years ago)
Where: College Station, TX, United States Venue: Texas A&M University
The Natural Philosophy Alliance (NPA) is devoted mainly to broad-ranging, fully open-minded criticism, at the most fundamental levels , of the often irrational and unrealistic doctrines of modern physics and cosmology; and to the ultimate replacement of these doctrines by much sounder ideas developed with full respect for evidence, logic, and objectivity. Such reforms have long been urgently needed; and yet there is no area of scholarship more stubbornly censorial, and more reluctant to reform itself.
Session I - From Solar System to Subatomic Particles.
- Dr. Pari Spolter, Gravitational Force of the Sun - A New Theory.
- Dr. Delbert J. Larsen, An A-B-C Preon Model.
- Robert S. Fritzius, Emission-Absorption-Scattering (EAS) Sub-Quantum Particle Physics.
Session II - Aether or Not?
- Dr. George J. Marklin, Review of the Lorentz Ether Theory.
- Dr. Curtis E. Renshaw, Fresnel, Fizeau, Hoek, Michelson, Morley, Gale and Sagnac in Aetherless Galilean Space.
Session III - The Velocity of Electromagnetic Radiation.
- Harvey L. Morgan, Electronic Signals can go Faster than Light (on a Non-Inductive Cable).
- James Carter, On the Motion of all Photons within a Single Absolute Inertial Reference Frame.
Session IV - Gravitation, Mass, and Time.
- Bert Schreiber, Calculating the Newtonian Constant of Gravitation (G).
- Jeffrey Lee, Nonlinear Time Motion and the Cause of Gravity.
Papers Presented in NPA Extra Sessions
Session A - Across the Spectrum of New Ideas.
- Dr. John E. Chappell Jr., Constructivism and the Crisis in Modern Physics.
- Dr. Curtis E. Renshaw, The Perihelion Shift of Mercury and Gravitational Lensing.
- James Carter, The New Gravitational Constant.
- Dr. Clarence L. Dulaney, The Stationary Atom.
- Harvey L. Morgan, Momentum is a Field Quantity.
Session B - Special Guest Lecture.
- Prof. John M. Bockris, Experimental Evidence of Cold Fusion
Session C - Other Aethers.
- Dr. John E. Chappell Jr., The Ives-Kirkwood Ether Theory.
- Dr. George J. Marklin, The Ives-Kirkwood Ether Theory.
- Dr. Clarence L. Dulaney, Is There an Aether?
Session D - Transmutation and Displacement.