Bill Beaty About
Electrical Engineer, Independent Researcher
Interests: Electrostatics, T-storm Physics, Classical Analogs of Qm, Tesla, Electromagnetism, Experiments, New Energy, Magnetism Age: 60
- 2011 NPA 17: Lecture demos, mechanical maglev and microwave oven physics
- 2006 Vancouver SFU Nikola Tesla conference: 'Tesla ray' demo at BC Hydro exhibit
- 2002-2012 U. of Washington, Research Engineer in Chem dept.
- 2000: Tesla's coupled-oscillator physics: freq-hopping comm system
- 1999 No photons in photoelectric effect or stimulated emission
- 1999 "Energy sucking" antenna, electrically-short resonator physics
- 1999 Ubermann-sleep and visionary mental states for new physics insights
- 1995 Start amasci.com website and the vortex-L forum
- 1991 Developed first "quarter shrinker" cap-discharge w/D. Travous, G. Hawkins
- 1984-89 Museum of Science, Boston, head of tech dept.
- 1980-2002 Electrical Engineer, HW design & embedded, museum physics exhibits
- 1973 Built my first Tesla coil 🙂
- 1969 Grew up on Guam