CNPS members can submit abstracts for their papers to our annual proceedings. The CNPS 2017 Proceedings will be presented at CNPS 2017 which will be held at the University of British Columbia, Vancouver from July 19-22, 2017.
NOTE: You do not have to attend the conference to have your paper published in the CNPS 2017 Proceedings.
You need to do the following in order to submit at paper:
- Be a paying CNPS member (click here for checking or paying your membership)
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how many papers you want to submit and we will set up your folders online for editing your papers.
- After we setup your folder on ShareLatex.com, you can register and login to ShareLatex.com to see your folders.
- Watch the tutorial on how to use ShareLatex for your paper.
- Use ShareLatex for editing you papers.
- Let us know when you are done at email@example.com
- Abstracts need to be submitted by May 31, 2017 at the latest and the completed paper needs to be submitted by June 15, 2017 at the latest.
- There is a $15 charge per page to be included in the Proceedings. If you have more than 10 pages, we offer a discount. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is only one file per paper you need to edit and one Bibliography file for all your papers. Each paper has its own folder and under every paper folder 2017-Paper1, 2017-Paper2, 2017-Paper3, there is an aaa-paper1-2017.tex folder. That is the folder you edit. The bibliographies are to be located in the same file at the end. Only edit the bibliography content in the aaa-paper1-2017.tex file. This is what it looks like on ShareLatex:
If you have any questions, you can email Bob de Hilster at email@example.com.
Demo Tutorials Online
Here is the tutorial video for using ShareLatex. ShareLatex is paid for by the CNPS and can be used by all CNPS members! A perk of membership:
In Depth Latex Tutorial