We at the John Chappell Natural Philosophy Society are looking for blog writers for our site. The CNPS has a LOT of content and interesting material – many authors of theories and ideas. What we are looking for now are writers from the inside or outside that are willing to write about the following:
- Dissident topic areas including relativity, gravity, expansion tectonics, structures, etc.
- Reports on individual scientists from the CNPS
- Reports on experiments or research
- Reports on a particular paper or abstract
- Reports from annual conferences
This is a brand new domain for science bloggers and you could make a name for yourself in the cutting edge of science!
Contact us at email@example.com and we’d be happy to have you give a go at writing for our website!