Dorm-Style Room Accommodations at CNPS 2018
This year’s conference at the University of Connecticut is being held in the beautiful Nathan Hale Inn on the UConn campus and offers economy rooms to guests of the 2018 CNPS International Conference. With 3 people to a room, rooms cost $69 a night plus tax.
This all information about other accommodations can be found on our conference website at: http://2018.naturalphilosophy.org.
Reservations Instructions For the CNPS
Nathan Hale Inn & Conference Center At University of Connecticut
855 Bolton Road, Storrs, CT 06268
Please call Nathan Hale Inn Front Desk at 860.427.7888 to make your own reservation for this event.
REQUEST GROUP NAME:
CNPS OR Chappell Natural Philosophy Society
GROUP GUEST ROOM RATES:
- Triple Twin Beds: $69.00 per room per night plus tax
- Standard guest room (King or Two Queen Beds), the standard guest room rate would be $119 plus tax per night based on hotel availability only. If you do not a triple twin room type, you need to request this standard room at time of reservation and based on hotel availability only.
Please call the hotel directly to cancel your reservation by 3pm day before arrival. Hotel requires 24-hour advance notice of cancellation to avoid forfeiture of one night’s room and tax.
- ALL GUESTS MUST PARK WITHIN OUR GATED PARKING LOT & DESIGNATED AREA.
- Please register your vehicle at the front desk at check in.
- and display your parking pass on your dashboard at all times.
- Hotel Parking only Fees are waived for Chappell Natural Philosophy Society
- The Nathan Hale Inn & Conference Center is a 100% smoke-free environment.
- 100% non-smoking will be within the confines of the hotel including guest rooms, foyer, meeting and catering space, pool area, lobby, workout room, The Blue Oak and True Blue Tavern. Please be aware of this policy as the hotel will impose a $200.00 fee for smoking in a non-smoking area.